
This has worked really well and I have been using this as a lunch recipe.
It's white fish (cod) with potatoes, tomatoes, lemon, garlic, rosemary, pumpkin.
Recipe:
Cut the pumpkin into small chunks from whole. Place the chunks into a bowl and add a little bit of virgin oil so that all of the chunks are covered.
Place onto a pan, add some pepper and bake at 180 degrees until soft (about 15-20 min).
Cut potatoes and prep the same as pumpkin. This time mix in the minced garlic and rosemary (also chopped into small pieces to release the natural oils and flavors) and mix all in the bowl.
Put potatoes on the pan, cut the top off of three whole tomatoes, squeeze until the seeds and insides are removed and place on top of the potatoes.
Place whole fish on top of the tomatoes and cut three small pieces of lemon and place them on top of the fish. The juice from the lemon seeps into the fish and the flavor from the potatoes rises up into the fish.
Cook until done at 180-200 degrees (maybe 15min). My oven is convection so I use the top and bottom heat in the oven for a better overall cook.
Reheat the pumpkin in the microwave and voila!
Hope you like it.
Steve
That looks absolutely delicious. I'm slightly envious of your cooking prowess!
ReplyDeleteHow is Kelly getting on? I hope her back is healing properly and that she can move about soon.
Steve, that last photo shows a lot of results. You are doing great and eating delicious food!
ReplyDeleteGreetings to Kelly.
I am so trying that. I bought cod and didn't know what to do with it, and it ended up crumbling. Pumpkin...yum!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Keep it up!