Today was tough. Woke up feeling crappy (haven't had much sleep in the last 10 days) with a sore throat. Had some tea, went for a walk, came back and decided to power out my workout. Started jumping and got up to 1600 jumps by mistake! Still feeling crappy I headed off to the gym to continue my workout using the "change of scenery" approach. It worked. I was able to stay focused and my desire to get out of the gym allowed me to make the most of my time. Can't believe I am coming down with something with all of these vegetables and protein in my system.
Not looking forward to the next couple of days but I will try to use the program as a way to stay positive.
Steve
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being healthy and nourished won't stop you from catching colds, but it will get you over them much faster as your immune system is firing on all cylinders. Keep going!
ReplyDeleteGet some sleep! Hope you feel better ...
ReplyDelete