So it finally happened. While out on the slopes today, one of us got injured. I wondered how our new lifestyle would help us cope with an injury. It was a silly injury in the sense that it wasn't doing anything crazy and shouldn't have happened but I guess that's why they're called accidents. At least we didn't fall adn crush our PCP snack food which was in our pocket. We didn't even skip the meal....that's dedication....
The question now is recovery. Will the injured party be able to workout during recovery? What about recovery time? Will the healthy diet and new muscle tone and strength help to aid in the process? Who's to say. At this point it's still fresh so I will keep you posted and hopefully the worst of it is over and we can continue at our normal determined pace with the PCP....more to come
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you (injured party) heal up fast!
ReplyDeleteUh-oh... I'm sorry to hear about the injury. I hope it's not too severe and that the healing process will be speedy. Sending you heal-quickly thoughts!
ReplyDeleteGet well soon! May I ask what kind of injury?
ReplyDeleteWell, you'll definitely heal a good week or two faster thanks to your 30 days of PCP. Take it easy!
ReplyDelete