
She says:
We're not together at the moment, so our experiences are a little different this week. Steve's been at home, dutifully doing the workouts (and enjoying them - who knew we'd love jump rope so much) and started with his weighed portions on schedule. Me on the other hand.... I've been traveling since Tuesday and won't be back until Monday night. I brought all my equipment with me, and did the work-outs - until yesterday. I just couldn't "fit it in" - totally lame excuse, but there. Life gets in the way sometimes. I hope it doesn't for anyone else, but for me - yesterday - it did.
This is a life-change for me, the no drinking (7 days today), the no smoking (also 7 days), the reduced caloric intake and the daily work-outs, but I can't be perfect everyday. So today is my day 8 - while you all are on day 9. And I'll stop eating my portions eye-balled at restaurants on Monday night (thankfully).
Hope everyone else is getting on well! - Kelly
Hi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteIt's great to have someone else stopping smoking too. It's just that little added niggle in my day. Are you finding the exercise helps reduce your cravings?
Hey Kelly!!
ReplyDeleteSo... you've started, congratulations ;)
The PCP is life-changing for anyone!! Big time... My biggest stress was also to fit it in to my random schedule. When do I do the exercises, when do I cook and when do I sleep?! It's well frustrating at the beginning (well, to be honest different kinds of frustration will challenge you through out...) BUT ALWAYS remember it's only gonna last for 3 months. I know it feels like forever at the moment but I promise you that you're gonna miss it when it's done! Your body WILL change for sure so don't stress too much! There are some great days and some annoying days but nevertheless you will look fab in the end. Ganbattene!!! xxx saya