
She says:
So here we are now at the start of day three! We've just had our coffee and done our work-out! Now time to share a banana and a thing of yogurt.
I never thought I'd say this - but I love jump rope! Once you find the rhythm it's fine. And... if you get lazy it catches you up! Brilliant. Plus we have these great ropes (see above) - they're lightweight - and they count!
The diet this week has been a bit wonky. I'm a grazer so it's hard to only eat half a cracker with cheese, half an orange, etc. because then I'm hungry again in half an hour and go back and eat the other half. So I think I'm grazing 12 half meals instead of 6 regulars. More effort is required!
We don't have any birthdays or other celebrations over the course of the program except tonight. So we'll see how we get on halving everything :-)
I have that same jumprope. It got wonky after about 200,000 jumps!
ReplyDeleteA skipping rope with a counter on it - genius!
ReplyDeleteYey!! That's the one, Kelly! It's fine now but when it becomes over 1000 jumps it's so much easier if you didn't have to count by yourself, so you can just concentrate on jumping.. Glad you're enjoying jumping!! It will become more fun when you start noticing the changes in the bum area!! ;)) Minami xxx
ReplyDelete